Sunday, August 2, 2015

Summer Fun

Remember those choirs they were doing so well? They've been great at getting them done, but some are more fun than others. =)
The kids have gone to sports camp the last two years. This year it was pretty hot, but they did great and loved it.
 We had a couple of picnics in our back yard. 
Caitlin loves her Daddy.
 Jon was out of town visiting his grandmother. So I took the kids to Burgess Falls. We had so much fun. Although I had to say silly stuff to get Dominic to give me a real smile, I eventually got the photo I wanted.

We went to see my Aunt and Grandparents this summer.
 My kids adore their great-grandparents and the feeling is mutual. It's wonderful to still have my grandparents and be able to share my children with them.


We had lots of other fun activities this summer.
Summer reading program fun
Lego Club
Even the Algood Police joined us for that one. Turns out they like Legos too. =)
Playing dress up
Picking up some pools at the store for our party.
 We had a blast this summer and all bemoaned how quickly it went by.

No comments: