Today is Tuesday. Three business days from when our house was supposed to close. Our NC realtor "thinks" that we will be closing at 9am tomorrow morning. I'm having a really hard time being hopeful. When I see the final paperwork I'll be more hopeful. If we get that paperwork today, then we will be closing on the New Bern house at 9am and the Cookeville house sometime in the afternoon. IF this doesn't happen we will be in a pickle. Because the movers are leaving at 7am tomorrow to drive here so that they can begin unloading our things at 8am on Thursday morning. Talk about pressure!
But Jon and I have prayed and are trying to patiently wait.