Monday, August 9, 2010

Interview with a 4 yr old (complete with self portraits)

 Last year a friend posted an interview that she gave her son on his birthday. I interviewed Dominic last year and this year was looking for something and found it. Thought it would be fun to do it again to see what his responses were.

1. What is something mom always says to you? I don’t know

2. What makes mom happy? Me obeying?

3. What makes mom sad? Me not obeying.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Saying gookenpukie (not sure of spelling since this is a word my dad made up years ago)

5. What was your mom like as a child? Like me

6. How old is your mom? 33

7. How tall is your mom? As big as daddy.

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Read a book

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Find me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at? Having an m&m eating contest

12. What is your mom not very good at? If you mess up you're not very good at it

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Work for Jesus

14. What is your mom's favorite food? M&M’s and chocolate

15. What makes you proud of your mom? If you can color a whole piece of paper green then I’ll be proud of you.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Wubbzy

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play

18. How are you and your mom the same? I don’t know

19. How are you and your mom different? Because you have a pony tail and I don’t. Because you are a girl and I’m a boy

20. How do you know your mom loves you? When you hug me

21. Where did mommy meet daddy? At a restaurant

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? A store

23. Who is Mama's best friend? Miss Janet

24. What is Mama's favorite color? Green and blue

25. Who does Mama love? Daddy

It's interesting to see how well he remembers things (my favorite colors and my age) and how the current situation tempers what he talks about. I had just been eating M&M's and he was wanting some. =)
After I asked the questions he wanted to interview me and proceeded to "type" the answers on the computer. (By the way, all of the clothes laying around are laundry that didn't totally dry in the dryer and I didn't want to pay another $2 so I spread it out. Just didn't want anyone thinking I was that horrific of a housekeeper.)
Now he's taking pictures to entertain himself while we wait on Caitlin to wake up.

No comments: