Sunday, August 22, 2010

Food poisoning and cat food

We stayed for potluck at church yesterday and it turned out to be bad luck. By early afternoon I wasn't feeling well. Pretty soon it was obvious that I had food poisoning. I had eaten something that thankfully the rest of the family avoided. So I'm laying in bed trying to get my strength back.

Jon had taken Dominic swimming to get him out of the hotel room and I was laying in bed trying to keep an eye on Caitlin and get some rest. She disappeared for a few minutes and I heard a crunch, crunch. I went to investigate and found her in the bathroom. She had pulled the litter box out from under the sink and used it as a step stool (it has a cover) to climb up onto the counter where we keep the cat's food bowl. She was happily eating the rest of the food from his bowl and had her hand in the bag ready to get some more when she'd finished. Ewwww!

No comments: