Saturday, July 19, 2014

Vacation Bible School

There is something wonderful and magical about vacation bible school - for the kids.
There is something exhausting and draining about vacation bible school - for adults.

This year was no exception. The leaders picked the wonderful theme of Paul in Athens. I was incredible impressed with the time and effort that was put in to making this a great experience for the kids. They learned so much about Paul, Athens, God, and the Bible. Jon and I are worn out. In fact, my dear husband is napping as I write this. But the kids can't stop talking about everything they experienced this week. All week long they've talked about God sightings. It warms my heart to see and hear them so in-tune with God and His blessings to them.

Since I was the official photographer I have quite a few pictures from vbs. But since I didn't want to appear biased, I don't have as many of my own kids as I would like. But here are a few that I was able to snap.

 
 
 
 

No comments: