Monday, February 9, 2015

That racing heart again!

Today a dress that I'd purchased online arrived in the mail. Caitlin was as excited as I was and begged me to open the package.

When I opened it I was a bit surprised at the fabric type. It was more soft and filmy than I'd anticipated. 

Me "I'm not sure I'm going to like this fabric."
Dominic - "Why. Because it's going to show every thing on your body?"

I'm not sure how he put the two together, but yes. That was my concern.

As I walked down the hall to the bedroom to try it on I hear him say -
"Because that's going to be highly inappropriate."

I couldn't help it. I laughed.

The dress was a lot more flattering than I'd hoped, especially after seeing the fabric. I came out to show Caitlin. She liked it and asked me to keep it on for a while.

Dominic - "You need to take a picture and show Daddy."

He paused and looked at me for a few seconds.
"That's going to make his heart race, isn't it?!"

He even brought me my phone so I could text the pic to Jon.
Then as if he hadn't totally cracked me up he ran outside to play.

No comments: