Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pregnancy

It is after 1 am in the morning and I can't sleep. I suppose I could list all of the things that go or feel wrong when I lay down, but I'm tired of complaining. So I thought I'd get some thoughts out and try to go back to sleep.
It's only 20 days or 3 weeks and 6 days until I get to hold my little girl. I'm not ready as far as buying diapers and washing her clothes, but I am SOOO ready as far as meeting her. It will be nice to eventually roll over too. =) The 1st pregnancy was so exciting because it was new and everything was a new experience. While this pregnancy has been totally different in almost every way, I've gotten tired of being pregnant much quicker. I'm impatient to begin the next part of our lives as a family of four. I'm ready to be done with the waddle and fat belly. I'm ready to hold my little girl.
I can't help trying to imagine what she's going to be like. Will she be dark at 1st like Dominic? Will she be a good baby like he was? She's already more wiggly, so probably not much hope of her being a still and docile child, but I can hope. =)
It won't be long now and I'll be tired for a totally different reason. But I'm crazy enough to actually be looking forward to it. Guess I'd better go back to bed and at least try to sleep. I still have church and a 2 yr old to deal with tomorrow.

No comments: