Saturday, March 27, 2010

Museum day

A few weeks ago I asked Jon to give me a weekend away for my birthday. So we came to Raleigh and got a suite so the kids could have their own room. So far we've only gone to the children's museum. Both kids had a blast. Caitlin could actually enjoy it this time.I'm a store keeper today.Jon hurt his back a few days ago and so he spent most of the day watching us on a bench. Poor guy!Fire fighter to the rescue.Playing dolls.Deep sea diver.Aarrrgh! Two pirates!Dominic really liked the hockey arena. He would have played there all day.But I think his favorite part was the crashing into the floor and wall. I think he saw this during the Olympics.Rock climbing and surfing.Little princess/cheerleader.We met Jon's cousin Julie and her two kids at the museum.Caitlin and her cousin Winnie.Dominic and Lukas. Couldn't get the boys to be still long enough to get a good picture.Today was so much fun! We had been at the museum since about 9:30am and it was after 4pm when we left. Caitlin hadn't slept all day and even Dominic was getting tired. He asked if we could go home so he could take a nap. I KNEW he was tired then. But as we were leaving he asked if we could come back again soon. Now Caitlin and Jon are sleeping and Dominic is watching a video.

No comments: