Friday, March 5, 2010

Silly stuff

Life has been a bit crazy around here since we got back from our ski trip. I have a ton of pictures and stuff to blog about. So I thought I'd start with all of the cute and silly things Dominic has been talking about.

"Do you know why my foot is rubbing your foot? It's because it loves you, cause I really, really love you, Mom."
I told him that was called playing footsie. A few days later we were at a friend's house and Dominic was sitting across from the little girl. They were both giggling and when I asked what was so funny. "We are playing footsie."

Dominic was out in the yard running around and making the funniest motions. His explanation for what he was doing -
"My shadow and I are playing handball." Looking around - "Where is he? Where did he go? Oh, there he is." And playing resumed.

Early one morning before I was completely awake, Dominic came running up to me and said "I'm going to enjoy all today has to offer." Then he laughed and ran off.

"Mom, please don't rerupt me when I'm talking."

Jon and I were talking about some deadlines and Dominic asked us why we were talking about dead lions.

"Mom, have you been married for 50 years?"
"No, Dominic, I've been married for 13 years."
Sigh! "Oh! I wanted to give you a golden anniversary party." He was so disappointed. =)

No comments: