Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Warning: N* Ahead!

We went with some friends to the aquarium and beach today. The weather was in the 70s and it felt wonderful. When we first walked into the aquarium there is a giant waterfall. It's pretty loud and Caitlin freaked out. She was trembling and wouldn't let me put her down for quite a while after wards. It's a bit dark in the aquarium and so between Caitlin and the lighting I didn't get very many pictures.Caitlin looks like a diva!Look at that precious little girl.The boys were "posing" for Jill. So I ran over and got a few pictures as well.Caitlin stealing Mikayla and Andrea's food."We're just going to look." I had brought a change of clothes, just in case. But had no intention of letting Dominic do more than get his feet wet.Then the pants get rolled up.Ahhhhhh! The water is freezing!Oops! Now my pants are wet.Then Dominic fell on his bum and apparently while I was taking pictures of other things the pants. . .. . .and then the underwear came off. But he's trying very hard to keep the shirt dry.Then he fell face first and the shirt came off.By the way, this water is so cold that Dominic's skin was beet red. It took my breath away just putting my feet in. He played in the water for at least 30 minutes. This is the child that won't let me come in the bathroom when he's going potty, but had no problem swimming naked in the ocean with a bunch of people watching. =)Caitlin and I with our toes in the sand.
*Certain words must be removed because of the disgusting people searching the internet for these words.

No comments: