Sunday, October 28, 2012

Camping Trip

A couple of weekends ago we went to Edgar Evans State Park to camp for the weekend. We were supposed to have some friends and family join us and due to illness and such we were alone.

But the weather was amazing and we had a ton of fun.
These decks are amazing. 
A bit slippery when wet and not like a normal camping spot. 
I think that is the most level I've ever been while sleeping in my tent. =)
If you know sign language please keep what my children are signing to yourself.
Mom is embarrassed.
 Dominic was in a funny mood. He would find a spot and ask me to take a picture.
His fake smiles and poses were cracking us up.
 The kids found these things by the trail. Can you imagine being hit in the head with one when it fell?!
 My little monkeys.
And this is when my camera died. So no more pictures for the weekend.
But we had a great time and are looking forward to using our camper next time we go.

No comments: