Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FINALLY!!!

Dominic has been dying to lose a tooth. All of his classmates and friends have already lost one, but he just couldn't seem to wiggle one loose. At the beginning of the year he informed me that one was lose, but I didn't believe him. When at the dentist a couple of months ago he was informed that four were in different stage of being loose.The bottom one has been wiggly for about a month now. So I knew it was only a matter of time.

Tonight was the night. He was eating supper and bumped it with his fork. When I checked it out I could tell it was about to fall out. So I told him to go in the bathroom and brush his teeth. Sure enough, I heard this shriek and he came out to show me this in his hand.
Isn't this the cutest look?!
(minus the blood)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

GROSS!!! LOL, way to go, D