Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Funnies

The discussion right now -
Did God or Satan make farts?
Heaven help me! 

************

Dominic - "It hurts a man to brush his hair. It's like pulling it out. Men have crazy hair. That's why we keep our hair short. It just isn't a good experience to brush it."

************

Caitlin was being difficult this morning. Dominic and I were in the kitchen and I muttered under my breath "that girl is going to be the death of me". Dominic then starts singing "The worst is yet to come."
(Taken from a popular song on the radio)

The funniest part was that he was so incredibly proud of coming up with the perfect thing to say that he's mentioned it several times since. It's been weeks now, and he will still comment on how awesome it was that he said the perfect thing at the perfect moment that had me laughing.

************

Dominic and I were talking about how some kids went through "awkward or ugly" stages. He asked if I thought he'd gone through that stage. When I told him no, he said "I really think this generation is better than the last. We are stronger, healthier, and better looking."
WELL. . .

************

No comments: