Friday, June 10, 2016

Spirit Week

I have a love/hate relationship with Spirit Week. The kids have so much fun and they look so funny/adorable/cute. But trying to come up with a five days of cool outfits for two kids is daunting and often expensive. Trying to shop for this stuff when I'd rather be working on Christmas stuff or having fun with the family is not my idea of a good time. But the kids enjoy it and that is the main thing.

Maniac Animal Monday
 Dominic was a rabid skunk.
Caitlin was an owl. (note the reuse of a previous costume - mom is being thrifty here.)

Time Machine Tuesday
Meet my 1920s girl. Isn't she precious.
And then there's the 40s gangster. =)
 
Just an FYI - the gun didn't go to school. 

Wacky Hair Wednesday
 Dominic was going for the old man look. So we cut the top super short and sprayed the sides grey. Didn't really show it well in the picture, but it was hilarious.
 I had some hair extensions and Caitlin went with that instead of a do or colored hairspray.

Twin Trouble Thursday
 These girls are so stinkin cute!
The Hawaiian boys. Cracked me up.

Lazy Pajama Friday
 The one I never get pictures of because by this time I'm done and the kids don't want a picture of them in pjs.

No comments: