Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goats in church

Church today was very entertaining. During children's offering we could hear a noise that sounded like a sheep or goat. But I thought it was a toy that would be used as a prop during the story. I was a bit wrong. The goat was very much alive.
The kids weren't sure what to do with this goat.
But they seemed to enjoy watching him.
It was 13th Sabbath so Dominic was up front. When they asked the kids what their prayer requests were Dominic said "I want my mommy to come to Sabbath school." He made it sound as if I never went. =) What he really wanted was for me to teach his Sabbath school class.
Caitlin was with Jon while I was trying to take pictures. Jon had to be in sound booth today and for the most part Caitlin was behaving herself. 
She got the wear the headphones.

No comments: