Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vacation Bible School

I had promised to post about vacation bible school, but we were so busy I didn't have time. Also I was working in the kitchen each evening and didn't have the chance to take very many pictures. So I begged Daniel who was in charge of pictures to burn me a cd. Daniel spent most of the week with us at camp meeting and Caitlin wouldn't let him hold her. This whole week at vbs she wouldn't either. So on Friday night, Daniel said if I could convince Caitlin to sit on his lap he'd burn me the cd. She sat on his lap for about 5-10 minutes before he had to give her back. I got my cds today. =)

So here are some of the pictures from our fun week at vbs.

Dominic working on crafts.
The theme was Crowns and Castles. Jon was the King.
Jester Jake
Snack time in the castle kitchen. What a face!
 l
 Two of my kitchen helpers.
 
Caitlin loved Jon's King outfit
 
Dominic working on another craft. He loved these wind chimes.
 
Caitlin just ran around being cute. She didn't really participate. As soon as I cleaned up the kitchen each evening we went home so she could go to bed.
 
Dominic in a prince outfit. Each kid had their picture taken in this.
I have a few more pictures, but can't seem to pull them off of the cd. Will post more later.

No comments: