Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moving News

Life is a bit crazy right now and I'm guessing it will only get crazier. Between the phone ringing and the doorbell ringing I am feeling a bit frazzled. Jon's new company sent a few things via Fed Ex and Caitlin's outfit for the wedding is arriving in pieces (shoes, dress, bows, etc). Then I have 2 realtors, estimates for the moving companies, carpet cleaners for our rugs and several other things.

The company will pay for professional packers to come. At first I didn't want to go that route. We'd done it once before and it wasn't the best experience. But after trying to sort through one box I changed my mind. The contents of the boxes kept disappearing and were soon spread all over the house. I had some old latex gloves from when I worked in a dental office. I kept them for craft projects and was sorting through the box. This is what Dominic thought should be done with them.
 
Yesterday I decided to take a break from the moving stuff and went over to my neighbors. We have the BEST neighbors and I really wish I could just pick them up and take them with us. Sherry's grandson Lucas has a pool there and since it was so hot the kids jumped in. Dominic has already been back over this morning.
My neighbor Sherry.

1 comment:

Richard Lawry said...

I know Grandma and Grandpa like the idea of you being closer. We spend Sabbath School time each week swapping grandkid stories.

An Arkies Musings