Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Spirit Week

I completely forgot to post the rest of the pictures from Spirit Week.

Day 2 - Animal
Skunk
 
 This kid cracks me up.
 I ran into a bit of technical difficulty. I made the assumption that I would be able to find white hairspray since it was in the stores last year. But every store was out. So we tried to make silver work. I also thought I had some face paint and couldn't find it anywhere. So I used an old tube of mascara and didn't tell Dominic.
 This outfit gave me FITS! I am not a seamstress. So when I pulled my sewing machine out of the closet I had to clean off a massive layer of dust. Then I couldn't figure out the bobbin thingy since it had been so long since I last used it. But the end result pleased Dominic. So it was all good.
 I might be biased, but this is one really cute kid! Even with wonky mascara all over his face. =)

Day 3 - Backwards Day
 
 

Day 4 - Pajama Day

Day 5 - Food
Fortune Cookie
 Another technical nightmare. I couldn't find tan clothes. So we had to go with slightly burned cookie. And the sewing part, while much simpler, was still not easy for me.
If any Chinese people are reading this, I apologize for my appalling Chinese handwriting.

No comments: