Monday, December 8, 2008

She's Here!!!!!!

Our little girl is FINALLY here. I tried Thursday night to post one last picture of me pregnant and my computer wouldn't let me up load any pictures. So now you can see me w/ a bit less stomach.

We got to the hospital at 7am and Caitlin Brianna Murrell was born at 8:46am. She weighed the exact same as Dominic at 8lb 11oz. She was an inch shorter at 20 inches. It is amazing how much they look alike. Jon and my mom also think she looks like me. I just couldn't stop looking at her hair.
She is pretty good at sucking her finger already.
Jon was enjoying his daughter while I was in recovery. Looks like he was having more fun. =)
Dominic is absolutely in love with his little sister. Jon took some video of him and that caught his look of awe. He wants to hold her all the time and copies everything that I do with her. It is precious. In this pictures he's fascinated with her id bracelet.
This is right before we left the hospital. She has her brother's cheeks. Guess it was all of the chocolate that I ate while pregnant. =)
I know I'm biased, but I think she's beautiful.

3 comments:

Laura said...

She is beautiful!!! Great job Tima! I hope she keeps all that dark hair. Hope you're feeling well and getting some rest!

Torry said...

oh, Tima, I think she's beautiful too. She is certainly one of those rare babies that comes out gorgeous. Congrats! I wish I was there to hold her.

DanielleT said...

She is GORGEOUS! That hair reminds me of my girls when they were born. Congrates!!