Wednesday, August 29, 2012

County Fair

We went to the fair again this year. It always amuses me how the fair brings out the absolute country in people. I hear/see more cowboy outfits, southern accents, and general redneckiness (that's a word - I swear) at the fair than any other place - even Walmart.

But we survived unscathed so I thought I'd share some pictures.

Riding the Ferris wheel. 
Just my opinion, but the prices they charge are robbery.
 The kids watching the pig races.
Caitlin got a ribbon because "her pig" won.
 Walking is for other people.
Certainly not winners.
 I was really wishing for my nice camera about now.
Caitlin was in love with this little bunny.
 Dominic catching one of the more energetic rabbits.
 Enjoying the rodeo with some friends.
The kids loved it and begged to go the next night.
But I think Jon and I had had enough. =)

No comments: