Friday, August 8, 2014

Goofy painter

Jon and I have been spending quite a bit of time in Chattanooga trying to get one of our town houses ready to rent. Dominic and Caitlin have been amazing helpers. It's been wonderful having them working right along side us. But Dominic desperately wanted to paint. I was several years older when my dad first handed me a paint brush and I was really reluctant to let him.

He assured me that he would be incredibly careful and paint really, really slowly.
And then he proceeded to demonstrate. This would be his expression while he's painting.
After I finished laughing I agreed to let him try in one of the closets.

I'll be honest - it wasn't half bad. It was definitely done by an almost 8 yr old. But still, not bad. And I didn't see this expression once while he was painting. =)

No comments: