Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spirit Week Day 4

Today was Old Fashioned Day.
The note from school said that "old fashioned" was anything from a previous decade. Imagine my dismay when I realized that my childhood styles were now old fashioned. Since Jon and I grew up in the 80s, we chose something familiar for "old fashioned" day. 
 He had his hair "feathered", but it's just too short to really work well.
 Any of you guys from the 80s remember the tons of watches and rolled up wind breakers?
 How about the pegged pants with penny loafers and no socks?
 The up-turned collars, bright colors and glasses on the top of his head along with that look seemed to scream 80s. But maybe I've just been "gone" too long. =)
He took an extra pair of shoes for recess and came home with most of the accessories in his back pack. Guess the the 80s weren't comfortable.

No comments: