Saturday, November 24, 2012

Zombies and Justin Beaver

The kids were chasing each other around the house pretending to be chased by zombies. Dominic flops into a chair and announces -
"I'm tried of being chased by zombies."
Caitlin - "Then lets pretend to be chased by Justin Beaver. He's scary."
Dominic - "No Caitlin. Girls like him because he sings funny."

My children have both heard Justin Beiber sing and were NOT impressed. And I swear I didn't influence this opinion. I share it, but want them to make their own opinions about art, music, etc. before voicing my own.

On another note:

When we got home from church I told the kids to go change their clothes. I should have figured out how our day was going when they both came out wearing t-shirts and pajama bottoms.
Today has been slow and lazy, but very fun.

No comments: