Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sick Kids

My babies are sick. Since they are so rarely sick it makes it even harder. Caitlin only has a runny nose and I kept telling myself that she was cutting a tooth. Dominic did this for each of his teeth and at 10 months she should be getting one pretty soon or she'll be going to school with dentures. But Friday afternoon Dominic was acting lethargic and that certainly isn't like him. He felt a little warm and I checked his temp. It was 99.8. So nothing to be alarmed about, but enough to make him feel awful. He wasn't very hungry, so drank a bunch of juice and laid back down on the couch. About 30 minutes later he lost his juice.
Yesterday he woke up with the fever again. He hasn't had a problem eating since or loosing it for that matter. But today (Sunday) he still feels warm. He won't hold the thermometer in his mouth so not sure if he's just warm or still has a temp. He's acting almost normal again so I think we're on the mend. I just feel so sorry for my poor little babies.

No comments: