Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mrs. Brickle

We were eating cereal this morning and Dominic pointed to my bowl and said,
"I had that kind of cereal when Mrs. Brickle was here."
Me: "Who is Mrs. Brickle?"
"She came to our house."
"What does she look like?"
"She's the same color as us and has tan hair shorter than yours to her shoulders."

That didn't help me very much so I kept asking questions. Maybe you can help me figure out who this lady is.

"She is shorter than you when you are both standing up. She came to our house before a long time ago when it wasn't my birthday and she didn't bring any kids or husband with her."
"Did Daddy and I meet her?"
"Daddy wasn't here, but you were."
"Mom, don't you remember? She wore blue shorts and a pink shirt and came upstairs and walked around talking to you. She has rectangle shoes that look like boots only they have lines on the bottom"
"Dominic, is this lady real?"
"SHE'S REAL!"
"Dominic, tell me more about this lady."
"That's it, I'm done."

Still haven't figured out who Mrs. Brickle is, so if anyone has any clues I'd appreciate it. =) Apparently I've met her and in my old age have forgotten. Very sorry, Mrs. Brickle!

No comments: