Monday, July 26, 2010

Starting again!

The strangest thing happened with the home that we had made an offer on. Jon and I had really prayed that if it was God's will we would get the house. This morning our realtor called and said that they had taken away part of the acreage and came down on the price $1000. They also wanted to close 2 weeks later (leaving us in this hotel for about 7 weeks). Turns out they didn't want to negotiate and had turned down another offer that was $2000 less than list price. In this market that is crazy! Their realtor wasn't happy with them either.
So. . .we are back to square one. But I'm sure that we will find the most amazing house and be very glad that we didn't get this one. Only problem is my mother-in-law is leaving tomorrow evening so I only have one more day of child free looking. Maybe I'll find something tomorrow. =)

No comments: