Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Muffin Tops

I took the kids to the children's museum yesterday and Dominic was at the art table.
He was drawing clothing. After he'd cut out the shirt he picked it up to show me.
"Look Mom. It even has a muffin top."

I started laughing. I couldn't help it. Does the kid even know what a muffin top is?

One of the museum staff came over to see why I was laughing so hard.
I told her what Dominic had said.

After I'd walked a little ways away (following Caitlin) I heard them talking.
Apparently she'd asked him how to get rid of muffin tops.
"With green tea."

He rarely watches tv anymore, but he has memorized several commercials. The one for a green tea that will help you lose your muffin top must be one of those.

He now knows what muffin tops are. =)

No comments: