Thursday, February 10, 2011

Politics

Dominic fell really hard on his head.
He was crying, but I knew he was fine.
So I tried to lighten the moment.
"How many fingers am I holding up?"
"Two."
He must have seen the look on my face, because he changed his answer.
"I think it's four. Because my head hurts pretty bad."
"Okay. Then who is the president?"
He couldn't remember.
When I reminded him, he laughed.
"Our president is A bomb a.
He bombs stuff."
Hahahaha.
Now I had to laugh. My kid certainly isn't Democratic.

Btw, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a concussion. Even if he didn't answer my questions. =)

I love listening to Caitlin talk. Not only is her voice sweet, but the way she says things cracks me up.

I. Love. You!
Domic. Play. Kitty.

Everything she says is a separate sentence. Each word is said very carefully with a pause in between.
SOOO cute!

No comments: