Thursday, October 6, 2011

Prayer

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with this blog post, but I thought it was cute.
Dominic couldn't decide what cereal he wanted one morning and so he put them all out so he could see them all at once. 

Dominic would like me to clarify that the sippy cup in the picture is Caitlin's, NOT his! =)

Every morning we say prayer when we get in the car before we leave for school. Sometimes I pray, but mostly I ask Dominic to pray. It's amusing and enlightening. Here are a few things I've heard since he started school two months ago.

"Please bless the teachers as they teach and please help the kids to finally listen."

"Thank you for school, but could you please help December to get here more quicker?"

"Please help us not to be late so Mom doesn't have to drive so fast and get a ticket."
(I haven't received a ticket or even been stopped, so not sure where that came from.)

"Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for. . . (after about 5 minutes and an "Amen" hint from mom) and I guess Amen so mom can drive." After which he told me that I could have driven with one eye opened. "Jesus would have said it was okay, Mom."






No comments: