Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Dominic!

I can't believe I'm writing this. It seems like just a little bit ago that Jon and I were driving home with a tiny little bundle in the back seat, wondering what we'd gotten ourselves into.
Perhaps it's a good thing we had no idea. =)
Dominic has brought tons of fun to our family and we are so thankful for our smart, enthusiastic, crazy wild boy. He's incredibly hungry for knowledge, protective of his baby sister, affectionate (on his terms), full of life and ideas, talkative, and loyal.

Last week we had some time to kill and decided to head down to the depot to take some pictures and climb around on the train.

We had a lot of fun and took tons of pictures.
 
 Caitlin was feeling a bit left out.
SO thankful for the blessing I received 7 years ago when this baby boy was born.

1 comment:

Beth-Anne said...

He has made teaching a joy since I have had him in my class. He is a blessing I count often