Saturday, September 25, 2010

13th Sabbath

Today was 13th Sabbath. So the kids were supposed to get up and do something to show what they've been learning this quarter.
Jon and I have been alternating who gets to attend the adult class and who goes in with Caitlin. I was very thankful that today was Jon's day so I didn't have to go up front with Caitlin.
She wouldn't let go of Jon and participate. Strange since she's fine by herself during children's story.
 Dominic has about 10-12 kids in his class and enjoys going to Sabbath school so much. He told me that it's his favorite day because of his friends and teacher. The teachers are great and really interact well with the kids. The main teacher has come up to me several times and told me what Dominic talks about in class.

Last week he announced during children's story that the pink toilet in our pink bathroom was broken and had spilled water everywhere. So now the whole church knows. =) Turns out it was only Caitlin playing in the toilet. I'm just thankful he didn't know about that or he'd have mentioned it as well.

Dominic's class sang a couple of songs.  He did very well even though the girl beside him kept playing with her ribbons. At the very end he sneezed, smeared his face with the back of his hand and finished the song.
Dominic found the camera in my purse during church and was taking pictures of everything. 
We now have approx 30 pictures of the backs of people's heads and the hymnals. But he caught Caitlin playing with the tic tac box. She knows that I keep them in my purse and if she's upset and getting frustrated about something I can usually defuse it with a tic tac. So after eating two she was quite distressed to find the container empty. She played with it for a while trying to get more to come out.
 

No comments: