Monday, September 13, 2010

Sick

Yesterday Dominic complained of a stomach ache right after lunch. He hadn't finished his whole burrito so we knew it wasn't because he'd over eaten. He was laying around on the floor and moaning and groaning. I gave him some Tums and he burped and said he felt better. I assumed it was gas.
He seemed fine and went to Little Lambs club. Jon called after they had gotten there and said that Dominic has thrown up all over his shirt and could I bring another one when I came with Caitlin.
I, of course, forgot. But Dominic seemed fine when I got there and after the meeting was over we came home. Ever since he's been rolling around on the floor crying that his stomach hurts. Earlier today he kept crying that he was dying. He will have periods of being just fine and playing and then go back to crying again.
He was eating supper and had his head down on the table. I asked him a question and he answered. I came back 5 minutes later and found this.
He's out cold. Jon was mowing right outside the open window and Caitlin was yelling at him (Jon) and Dominic never stirred. He was so out that I carried him to bed and he never moved. He had the last piece of his roll clutched tightly in his hand.
He woke up about an hour later and after a call to my aunt (a doctor) I gave him some medicine. He insisted he wasn't tired 2 minutes before I took this picture. =)
Poor little man!

No comments: