Thursday, September 23, 2010

Loving life in Tennessee

Jon has really been enjoying being able to drive the Model A to church and town. Since we live so close to everything and don't have to get out on major roads we can take it pretty much anywhere we need to go.
I made them pose for a picture.
Last Sabbath we rode to church. Dominic and I rode in the rumble seat and Caitlin rode up front with Jon.
On Sunday Jon went to work in the workshop. I looked out to see this. I guess he wasn't getting much work done. But the kids sure were having fun.
Caitlin found this outfit at the museum. She wore it everywhere. She couldn't figure out the tail at first and was spinning in circles trying to "catch her tail". Then she fell down and figured out how to grab it.
Silly girl!
There is a park just a few blocks from our house. The kids really enjoyed the merry-go-round. Dominic called it a dizzy-go-round. Both kids were covered in dust from falling off, but weren't ready to leave.
Dominic was at Little Lambs so I was trying to get some cleaning done. Caitlin was "helping" me wash dishes and playing in the bubbles while standing on her little chair. Then I saw her pushing the chair into the laundry room. We have the gate in front of the bathroom so the cat can eat in peace and so Caitlin won't play in the litterbox. Guess she thought she'd try to get over the fence.
Dominic learned that he could tip his cereal bowl up and get the milk out with the spoon better. 
"Mom, someday I'll teach you how to do these things."

Looks like he's gone back to his previous method.

No comments: