Monday, September 13, 2010

Little Lambs

When I was a kid there was the Pathfinder club. I had the scarf and pins that I earned in early elementary school, but there weren't any clubs until a child turned 10 yrs old. Jon and I both enjoyed being in Pathfinders.
When Jon and I were first married we found out that they added to the scarf and pins from school and now had Adventurers for the grades 1-4.
Now they have Eager Beaver (Kindergarten)
 and Little Lambs (Preschool).
So yesterday Dominic joined Little Lambs at church. He had a ton of fun. Jon and Dominic rode the Model A to church and then had the club meeting.
At 4pm I woke up Caitlin and we went to the church for Investiture. That is the ceremony where the new members and advancing members are welcomed and given their scarfs.

They were supposed to be wearing their dress uniforms, but the first meeting was postponed and combined with the Investiture. So they are wearing their field uniforms.

 Our Little Lamb.
What you can't see in this picture is the huge puke stain on the bottom of the shirt. More on that in a later blog. But Dominic had fun and is so excited to belong to the Little Lambs club.

No comments: