Thursday, September 30, 2010

Going places you shouldn't and other things

Both kids have been caught in places they probably shouldn't be in. So, like the good mom I am, I have to grab the camera and take a picture first. =)

Dominic had been told not to climb the railings on the patio. He's gotten clothes and appendages stuck and we're afraid he'll fall or be left hanging.
The child lock is now activated on the washer and dryer thanks to Caitlin.
I've been trying to come up with creative ways to fix Caitlin's hair. It's baby fine and won't stay no matter what I do with it. I've braided it and it falls apart within minutes. These head bands work great until she realizes what she's wearing and takes it out to look at the "peety bow" as she calls it.
Caitlin eating a tomato like an apple. We were pulling items out of the refrigerator to make lunch and I handed her the container with half a tomato in it. Turned around to find it almost completely in her mouth.
I walked by the back door and saw Dominic laying down with the dogs on either side of him. When I returned with the camera he was hugging them and rubbing their bellies. He never knew I'd taken these pictures. These two dogs sure do love him.
 

No comments: