Friday, November 5, 2010

Our week!

Helping make pancakes.
At the Children's Museum
Caitlin found these items in the dress up box. The cape is Super Man.
Then she decided to wear this outfit. She proceeded to wander all over the museum dressed like this.
 
Dominic is a knight.
Caitlin chilling in her high chair while eating supper. Notice the missing shoe?
Grandma told Caitlin to smile for the picture.
Dominic told me that he wanted to play with his skateboards and watch a movie during quiet time. I didn't realize he meant both at the same time.
Dominic was reading a story to Caitlin this morning.
Dominic is doing really well at sounding out words with a bit of help from me. Today he asked me what letters certain sounds made and then I found this by the dining room door.
"Danger puppies must not pass this paper."

1 comment:

Richard Lawry said...

Looks like you had a great week. Gotta love that smile

An Arkies Musings