Monday, April 5, 2010

Beach weather

The weather has been really nice the past few weeks. So I scheduled a beach day with the mom's group. It was pretty cold in the morning when we got there, but warmed up nicely by about 11am. I finally figured out how to get black and white pictures on my camera.
Here's Dominic digging in the sand.Caitlin getting out the toys. She's still wearing her jacket.Caitlin and I enjoying some cuddles.Not sure if you can see the sand around her mouth.Dominic tried so hard to fill a hole with water so he could have a swimming pool and couldn't understand why the water kept disappearing.
He changed into swim shorts and got into the water. He wanted to take them off and I wouldn't let him. =)Sitting on the wall eating lunch. Not sure how much sand was consumed as well.A wonderful beach day that we hope to repeat a lot this summer.

No comments: