Thursday, April 15, 2010

My cool kids!

This is just a random post with a bunch of pictures and cute things the kids have said or done.

Dominic is now enamored with kitty. Kitty is a mangy looking stuffed animal. I can't remember where we got her, but she looks like she's been around for a while. Dominic takes her everywhere with us, although I'm able to convince him to let her nap in the car when we get somewhere.
In this picture she is going potty with Dominic. It's actually a milk jug that holds cookies that Caitlin got for her birthday. But it works well in Dominic's mind for a potty for kitty.In this picture she is wearing a barrette. Since kitty is a girl and Caitlin was wearing a hair bow he thought kitty should have something too.After worship we always brush our teeth. I think this is Caitlin's favorite part of the going to bed process.I put Caitlin in these little overalls and Dominic ran to put his on. He wanted to "match" with her. Jon took this picture because he noticed she was walking everywhere with her hands in her pockets.Caitlin was trying so hard to look out the window to watch Dominic playing ball with Lucas. She pushed the chair over to the window and was standing on her tip toes. This is her expression when I caught her.Going down the slide. Caitlin can't climb up yet, but loves sliding down.I asked Dominic to wear his sunglasses. He obeyed, but this is not what I had in mind. Since I wear mine like this I had to laugh.Caitlin eating salsa out of the bowl at a Mexican restaurant. She LOVES that stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture of Caitlin at the mexican restaurant reminds me of a picture i have of dominic eating at los potros in collegedale... looks very similar, including the rice all over the place ^_~