Monday, April 26, 2010

Carrots

Dominic picked carrots today as his vegie to go with his lunch. I had given him a small handful of raw carrots and he was dutifully eating them. They aren't his favorite, but he'll eat them if given no other options. I noticed a couple about a foot from his plate on the table.
"Dominic, why are your carrots on the table instead of on your plate?"
"Oh, my brother wanted some and I was so sweet and shared with him."

Caitlin has to have everything her brother has. So she asked (pointed) for some carrots. She only has the two front teeth on the bottom so I figured she wouldn't be able to chew them very well and would end up discarding them. But she put them between her top and bottom teeth and proceeded to shred them by pulling the carrot between them. She ate about four baby carrots this way.

No comments: