Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Part II

It was brought to my attention that I'd been slacking in the blogging dept. So here is part II.

Sabbath morning I tried to take the kid's pictures with their Easter church clothes on. I got some really cute pictures. But as you can tell, they were in a silly mood.Caitlin was showing off her dress.Dominic had said something funny-at least to Caitlin.Sunday morning I went out and spread the eggs on the ground. Dominic went around picking up his favorite colors.Caitlin obviously thought she was a princess. After picking up a few she sat on the ground and would point at which egg she wanted us to get for her.I didn't want to fill the eggs with candy. It's really hard to find little things to put in those eggs that don't have sugar in them. But the kids seemed very excited with their loot.

No comments: