Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Part I

On Thursday we had 2 Easter parties. We were invited to a 3rd and I said no. I wasn't sure the kids were going to be able to handle the two I'd already said yes to.

The first one was for our mom's group. Sam and Caitlin were hanging out in the shade.Brice, Dominic and Andy in an egg race.We had a potluck and Caitlin was digging the mac and cheese.Brice's Mommy took this picture of the boys praying and posted it on Facebook. So cute!Picking up eggs.Then it's off to the next party. This party was given by Miss Melony, the Parents As Teachers educator, who comes to our house. I couldn't say no to this one because we won't be seeing her to many more times and we'll miss her so much!

Miss Melony's daughter read a story-Miss Melony forgot her glasses. =)Caitlin loved the balloons. She held one most of the time we were there.Playing pin the tail on the bunny.Not so sure about the bunny.Miss Melony and the Easter bunny.I had to take a picture of this kid. He kept sneaking up behind the bunny and touching it's tail. Then he'd laugh and try again. So cute!Caitlin getting more eggs.Dominic, Andy and Caitlin after the egg hunt.Caitlin didn't want to let go of her little bag. It really fascinated her. She kept trying to put it on her shoulder like a purse.As we were leaving Dominic decided to have his face painted. So I promised to take a picture. It started out as a tiger per Dominic's request. But I think after quite a few wiggles the lady gave up and just made something up. I had remembered to bring bear so Caitlin is well on her way to starting nap time in the back ground.The kids did so well even though they were exhausted. I could tell that Dominic was getting tired and usually this means tears if he doesn't get his way. But when I told him he couldn't eat any candy he sighed and said okay. I'm so proud of my babies!

No comments: