Monday, April 26, 2010

I love you more than anything!

Yesterday I asked Dominic if he wanted to go with me to Old Navy or with Jon to Best Buy. This is his reply-
"I love you more than anything else, Mommy. But I love Daddy even more so I'll go with him."

Today I told Dominic to hurry and get into the car because it was hot inside and I wanted to get the air running.
"I can't go as fast as I used to when I was young. I'm now 33." I'm not sure whether to be horrified or just laugh. =)

While I was making lunch I heard Dominic talking.
"Don't say that to me, it annoys me when I hear it."
"Okay, I'll try my hardest not to annoy you, but I really like that word."
A sigh and a pause.
"Thank you for not annoying me."
I asked him who he was talking to and he said
"My dear."
"Who?"
"My wife. You know! My dear." (Jon calls me dear and Dominic has copied him several times.)

No comments: