Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Amazing Husband!!!

My husband is an amazing man!
He's an wonderful dad and the kids clearly adore him. 
Considering all that he does for them it's no wonder.

He got home from work one day and the kids pounced on him. I took a few pictures to document his torture. I'm sure he'll be pleased to have everyone able to view his pain. =)
 
 
Dominic loving on his Dad.
Jon was working in the workshop on my library. He had some help. Dominic came into the house to get a tool looking like this. He said he was getting ready for Jon to run the saw.
Jon takes Dominic to Little Lambs and I stay home so Caitlin can get to bed on time. I finally remembered to take a picture of Dominic in his dress uniform.
This is the look that Caitlin gets when she sees Jon walking in the door.

No comments: