Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Dominic was so excited this morning when I told him it was finally Halloween. He's been waiting for weeks to wear his costume. For the past 3 years I've given him the choice of what he wants to be. Two of those three years he's chosen to be a pirate.
Last year I wanted Caitlin to be a Lady Bug since we call her Caiti bug, but I couldn't find a decent one. So this summer I found one and that's what she was tonight.
She wasn't fond of the hoodie. =)
She picked this hoodie to wear this morning. This is actually what reminded me that it was Halloween.
Caitlin in her Halloween outfit that she wore today.
Aaarrrrrrgh!
Aren't they precious?!
We went to a local trunk-or-treat that a friend had invited us to.
Eating snow cones.
 
 The actual trick-or-treating at our neighbors. Oddly enough they didn't get any candy. They got money, crackers, stickers, etc. I KNEW I liked my neighbors for some reason. =)

No comments: