Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Dominic!

Happy Birthday to the coolest little guy on the planet!

He was thrilled to find out that he had two birthdays. Sunday with the party and today, his real one. I allowed him to chose each meal and most of the activities. So here is a run down of our day.

Breakfast - Pancakes
I had Miss N. come stay while I had a dr appt. and ran some errands
Then we all (including Miss N.) went to the Chidlren's Museum.
Lunch - IHOP
 
Playdate at a friends house who wasn't able to come to the party.
Supper - French toast
Open presents
 
 
Dessert - 32 Degrees Frozen Yogurt
 

It's hard to believe that my little man is now a big five year old. He's grown so much this last year. His last birthday was in Taco Bell with just his family because we didn't know anyone yet. This year we had twenty plus kids at his party and not everyone was able to come. 
He's full of life and lives every moment to the fullest. I'm so proud of the little man he is becoming. He asks questions I have to run to the internet to find answers for, he talks and shares about his friend Jesus, he loves "doing school", and he loves his family.
Dominic is an amazing kid and I'm so thankful that five years ago, God gave him to us.

Happy Birthday, Dominic!
We love you!

No comments: