Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photo courtesy of AlexanderCreative.

I found this on pinterest. It completely describes my son. He's wild and crazy. He's loud and very dirty. But I love that little boy so much.

We went to the zoo on Monday. On Tuesday when I picked up Dominic from school the first thing I noticed were his pants. The knees were completely green. When I asked him about it he said he's had to slide for a game at recess.
Wednesday the same thing happened. I told him that he needed to be more careful. And in this pained voice he informed me that he HAD to slide.
"Do you want me to be caught? I'm the slowest one in school. Because Lauren is sick today. I HAD to slide mom."
I sighed and hoped that Thursday and Friday would be different. Rather a hopeless wish.
It can't be blamed entirely on that game. His pants have a very wide variety of dirt on them.
Green - grass
Various shades of brown - I can only assume (and hope) it's dirt
Blue - pen?
Grey - pencil
White - glue or craft projects?
Purple - I'm at a complete loss
Red - I'm hoping it's not blood, but who really knows

I have four pairs of what use to be very nice khaki pants that are now little boy colored. I'm just hoping that I can get most of the stains out or he'll be wearing his version of camouflage to school tomorrow.

No comments: