Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving III

On Friday we headed to Nashville to spend the day.
First we went to the zoo. Jon hadn't been yet and Dominic had been begging to return.
I seriously have the cutest kids!!!
 Checking out the monkeys.
 
 Most of us, heading to see the elephants.
 Caitlin with Grammy.
 I love that hat. 
I'm also rather partial to the little girl under the hat.
 Aunt Sue, Amanda and Caitlin
 Little man on an elephant head.
 Dominic was ready to hit the play ground, but was sweet enough to ride the carousel with Caitlin one time first.
 Caitlin rode it 2x and could have gone more if I had been willing to pay for it.
 The rope walk.
Look at Caitlin's face. She isn't sure WHAT to think.
 
 Grammy and Dominic took a tumble.
 Caitlin is yelling for help. So I took a picture first.
Aren't I the best mom?
 The kids found these along the path and thought they were cool.
 If brother has one, then so do I.
 It was starting to get chilly and Caitlin's coat was in the car.
So she borrowed mine.
 Jumping on the bridge.
 After the zoo we headed to the Opryland Hotel to see the lights.
 Dominic loved the water fall show.
I remember watching this when I was only a few years older than him and listening to some country music star sing. I certainly didn't picture being here with a kid someday. Amazing how time goes by so quickly.
 The kids were exhausted after the incredibly long day. But they were so good. 
I think I was the one that was cranky. =)
 

No comments: