Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Loving this age

Caitlin is at that age that almost everything she says cracks me up.

Today she started sneezing and coughing. It sounded really close to real, but not quite. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she wanted to go see the doctor again. She likes "Matthew's mommy and the pink medicine". She kept faking sick and begging to go. 
I remembered that Matthew has left a little stuffed bunny at our house and we hadn't connected yet to give it back. So we grabbed that and headed to the doctors office.
Thankfully she wasn't busy with patients and Caitlin got to see "her doctor Matthew's mommy".
She didn't get her pink medicine, but just seeing her must have worked because we didn't have one cough or sneeze after that.

***

Caitlin asked Dominic to help her because she was scared of the dark.
Dominic - "You'll have to ask Mommy because I'm scared of the dark too."
Caitlin - "But the monster with the big belly, green eyes, and sharpie claws is in there and I'm scared."
It's not George. Caitlin said his name is Rock Boy. (At least that's what it sounds like.)

Where do my kids come up with this stuff?

No comments: