Friday, March 16, 2012

Singing

Caitlin woke up in a very good mood today. She's been singing about everything. I thought I'd write down a few of her lyrics that I've heard throughout the day.

"I have big bones, bones with guts in them. Lots and lots of bones in my legs"
(This was sung while sitting on the potty.)

"My children aren't coming. Oh no, what am I going to do? My children aren't coming and obeying me so I'm just going to leave them and get them later. Why won't my children come to me?"

"Oooooooooooh, I'm singing about stuff, lots of stuff. Ooooooooooooh!"

The weather is beautiful and she's been playing outside in the dirt by herself for hours. Every once in a while the singing will stop and I'll hear a frustrated squeal. It means one of the dogs have either licked her or sat on her dirt "project". She'll pet them and then push them away and resume playing and singing.

No comments: