Sunday, June 7, 2009

Caitlin's 1st meal

Other than the occasional piece of paper, Caitlin hadn't eaten "real" food yet. So this week we got everything ready and gave her a taste of what "real" food tasted like. Jon got the tripod out so we could video tape it as well as take pictures. He wanted to get the look on her face when she tasted the awful rice cereal.Sadly Jon was disappointed. She ate the stuff like it was candy. I had fixed a lot more than I needed because Dominic spit out more than he ate for the 1st few weeks. She ate almost the whole bowl. We were so shocked. Not sure if this is a good thing or not. =)
Look at her leaning forward trying to make sure she got it all off the spoon.This is the only picture that we took that looked like she disliked it a bit.
I LOVE this look on her face. I just wish I knew what she was thinking.
All in all a very fun experience!

No comments: